SiD Secure EFT is an Instant EFT payment method
available to all customers who bank with Capitec, African Bank, Bidvest, ABSA,
First National Bank, Investec, Nedbank, Tyme Bank or Standard Bank.
- Select SiD Secure EFT as your payment
method during the checkout process.
- Select your preferred bank.
- Login using your internet banking
- Select an account to pay from and enter a
reference for your records.
- The automated process will navigate and
populate the relevant fields on your behalf in the background.
- Your bank will send you an OTP
(one-time-pin) or mobile authentication to your mobile phone to verify the
- Enter your OTP or accept the
authentication message when prompted.
- Payment will then be completed.
Benefits to using Instant EFT:
- Your order status will be updated
- There is no need to send proof of
- There is no need to wait for funds to
reflect in our account.
Is it safe?
- PayGate guarantees the highest levels of
security when paying online.
- PayGate acts as a proxy between the buyer
and the bank to facilitate a faster, safer and easier payment process for
both the buyer and the seller.
- Your online banking login details are NOT
stored by PayGate.